MSP Sales Account Executive
2250 Hickory Rd. , Suite 240 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 US
Responsibilities of role:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to learn more about their needs and provide information about what we offer.
- Deliver presentations on our MSP Offerings.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with financial data.
- Participate in exhibitions and conferences.
- Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints / objectives.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback and market intel from customers and prospects to share with internal teams.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Proven Track Record of Success in selling Managed Service Provider Partnerships.
- Healthcare Sales Experience.
- Staffing company experience (possibly selling MSPs for a competitor).
- Be local to the Plymouth Meeting, PA Office and able to come in 3+ days per week; with the ability to work from home 2 days per week.
Salary Range: $125K to $140K plus commission
Job Number 6741
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.