IT Staffing Business Development Manager
1525 Morris Ave Union, NJ 07083
IT Staffing Sales - Business Development Professional
Our client is looking for an IT Staffing Services “ hunter” to establish and develop new Client relationships through cold calls, networking and strategic sales activities.
They are looking for someone who:
- Compiles sales leads and maintains consistent pipeline of prospective business
- Writes/communicates clearly and can gather detailed and accurate job requirements from the client
- Is self-motivated and self-guided to work independently and effectively with recruiters and all levels of management
- 5-15 years of experience selling IT Staffing or Computer System Validation (CSV) Services into new accounts at the agency level (not at the higher level sell like: HCL, WiPro, Cognizant, etc. ) to mid-level through Fortune 1000-size clients
- Specific industry knowledge is not critical, but these are the areas where the most experience would be preferred: IT Services, Pharmaceutical Services, Life Science Sector Services, Computer Validation Services
- Individual Sales Contributor: NOT looking for Account Manager, VP of Sales, Director of Sales, Sales Manager or Sales Trainer
- Familiarity with the H-1, OPT/CPT, and green card systems (plus, not mandatory) as it pertains to our target talent pool
Very competitive salary and commission plan.
Our client offers medical, dental, vision, Vol Term Life, and Vol Long-term Disability, 401K 7 Paid Holidays 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
Job Number 4939
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.