Vice President, F&A Search and Staffing
1000 West Morehead Suite 200 Charlotte, NC 28208
.Division Director, F&A Search and Staffing - Charlotte, NC
Must have 5-7 years staffing industry experience running a Finance & Accounting Practice to include both F&A search and F&A contract staffing.
The team you will be joining:
Our Client' s culture is that of a growing entrepreneurial company; engaging environment, fast-paced, highly accountable and team oriented. The day-to-day leadership by the firm' s Partners and Management Team offer hands-on motivating leadership and effective training to ensure success.
Their national Growth has expanded the client base organically across 41 states with consistent double-digit sales and margin growth.
Voted Best in Staffing for both Client and Talent Satisfaction six years running - less than 3% of staffing firms in the country can boast this.
Voted Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal.
Consistently ranked for 9 years as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine 2017, 2018 and 2019 Ranked on Forbes Executive Recruitment firms, nationally!
What they offer you:
- A solid and accountable culture with a unique value proposition to employees and clients.
- A company operating with a niche innovative mentality focused on outcomes and results. Their business is a mix of search, staffing, project solutions.
- A diverse company with seven lines of discipline and subject matter expertise. Their teams offer high levels of business acumen and operate in a full desk environment.
- Continuous investments in the business with passions for marketing and advanced technology, operations and processes, and abundant development and training for our talent.
- Committed to a give-back culture to their Charlotte community where they are headquartered.
- Exceptional salary, incentive bonuses and a full benefit package including 401(k).
What you will do:
- All Divisional VP’ s lead by Business Development but will recruit as needed to get division success.
- Managing the team of Recruiters, BDM, Recruiting Managers, and others on the team with daily leadership of Board Wraps and Monthly Recaps
- P&L responsibilities to drive margin and budget performance along with expense mechanisms directed by the VP such as events, sponsorship etc. that affect the EBITDA performance of the Division.
What we' re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience with progressive responsibilities in a managerial position. Ideally a blended background in staffing and/or accounting with incredibly strong business acumen.
- Key knowledge of middle market clientele and business development efforts.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly polished and professional atmosphere.
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Candidates must feel comfortable working at the C-Suite level.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or a related field; Master’ s degree preferred.
Job Number 5452
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.