Division Director, Finance & Accounting Staffing
Denver, CO 80202
This job is located in Denver, Colorado - Will relocate!
Our client is one of the largest privately-held staffing firms, looking for a Division Director to run their Nashville Accounting and Finance Practice. They are known for their great company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
They are looking for a Producing Sales Leader to help take the Nashville office to the next level.
The Division Director role is a senior leadership position that has oversight of direct hire and temporary staffing operations.
Responsibilities include hiring, training, development, motivation and direction of staff, collaboration with senior management to achieve strategic objectives for company growth as well as P/L responsibility for the business. All executives manage personal books of business in addition to overseeing their teams.
This is a tremendously autonomous position and has the following responsibilities:
- Research and evaluate prospective candidates utilizing internet research, social media, referral networking, direct recruiting, resume databases, job postings and other advertising.
- Research the market for new or expanded employer client opportunities and identify and pursue target companies.
- Attend networking meetings and industry events to meet with and expand contacts with employers and candidates.
- Review and analysis of candidate resumes and backgrounds and selection of candidates to present to employers.
- Facilitate interview processes with clients and candidates.
- Research and stay abreast of current and emerging market trends and hiring practices, terms, and conditions within your areas of responsibility, including compensation, benefits and other job perquisites and requirements, and fee structure, terms and conditions for search engagements.
The ideal candidate has enough experience in our industry to know that they want to stay in it for the rest of their career; a successful track record of industry accomplishments in direct hire placement or temporary staffing; and is looking for a challenging opportunity where they can put their own stamp on the market, develop a team, provide outstanding service to clients and be rewarded short term and long term results.
- Fully remote access when needed
- Holiday parties in Boston for every employee and their spouse
- Quarterly outings,
- Casual Fridays,
- Flexible work schedules and a non-micromanaging hierarchy.
The highest production award level is Presidents Club and is at The Breakers in Palm Beach for 4 days with spouse. Top of the Hill is the next level down and is a $1, 000 shopping spree, limo and party in the office.
Leaders and producers are encouraged to spend time with their clients and candidates - to include lunches, dinners, games and conferences.
Aggressive compensation structure to include: base, commissions and equity
Job Number 5126
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.