Director of Training and Talent and Acquisition - Reading, MA
55 Walkers Brook Dr Reading, MA 01867
Director of Corporate Talent Acquisition and Training
Excellent opportunity to join a 30-year-old award winning talent solutions firm in Reading, MA. Our client, with offices coast to coast, is looking for a strong and experienced professional to lead their Corporate Talent Acquisition and Training functions. With a focus on providing the best of the best professional and technical talent in the industry, you' ll be a part of a tenured and highly knowledgeable leadership team behind their core values of People, Integrity, Excellence and Results.
What you' ll do:
- Lead a team of 5 Corporate Talent Acquisition Managers, assisting with prioritization on job reqs and facilitating communication with senior leaders in the organization.
- Facilitate training of new, entry-level hires from identification through on-boarding and enrollment in new-hire training.
- Assist with writing and developing training curriculum.
- Have strong relationships with the company' s Subject Matter Experts, inviting them to teach modules during new hire training.
- Monitor new hire metrics, reporting back to local leadership on progress and performance.
- Communication and interaction with Executive Leadership Team, suggesting new and innovative approaches to the development of the program.
- Role up your sleeves and work closely at all levels within the organization.
What you' ll need:
- Formal experience in training including curriculum development.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Superb organization and ability to meet rigorous deadlines.
- Staffing industry experience is a plus.
Compensation includes a six-figure base salary plus bonus.
Our client is motivated to hire! For immediate consideration, email your resume to us.
Job Number 4819
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.