Director of Sales and Operations, Staffing
3077 E 98th St Suite 160 Indianapolis, IN 46280
Director of Sales Operations, Staffing - Indianapolis
Our client, listed as the 3rd fastest-growing staffing firm in the U.S., is looking to add a Director of Sales Operations in their office in Indianapolis, IN. This is a leadership and coaching-focused role with your goal to hire the best recruiting and sales talent in the market. You' ll be measured on overall sales growth as well as developing and promoting talent from within. If you' re tired of the daily sales grind and feel your strengths lie in development of people, this could be your next career move!
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Sales and Account Development
- Office and Company Operations
- Responsible for all hiring decisions made in your operations
- Networking with local university career centers, sales classes, and associations in order to build company brand create awareness for openings
Coaching and Mentoring
- Sales and Account Manager Focus
- Assist Account Managers in techniques on the management of recruiters and producers
- Shadow the sales process by attending meetings and sales calls with your Account Managers
- Observe requirement meetings with the Account Manager’ s team
- Discover each recruiter’ s drivers and motivators
- Lead all office recruiter development meetings
- Train each recruiter on best practices, techniques, etc
- Delegate out leadership responsibilities within your office
- Develop the future leaders of the company and assist in identifying high potential employees
- Hold all leaders in the office accountable to goals and metrics
Sales and Account Development
- Assess the quality of each requisition the office is filling
- Measure key performance indicators including Time to Fill, Submittal to Hire, retention rates and finishes
- 100% Fill Ratio is expected in all offices
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience within the Staffing industry, specifically within an Account Management, Operations, or Sales role
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Experience using internal and external data to manage expansion.
- Results and deadline-driven.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people as well as independently.
For immediate consideration, contact us today!
Job Number 5075
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.