Director of Sales and Operations, Staffing - Cleveland
4700 Rockside Rd. Suite 640 Independence, OH 44131 | Full-time
Director of Sales Operations, Staffing - Cleveland, OH
Our client, listed as the 3rd fastest growing staffing firm in the U.S., is looking to add a Director of Sales Operations in their office in Cleveland. This is a leadership and coaching-focused role with your goal to hire the best recruiting and sales talent in the market. You' ll be measured on overall sales growth as well as developing and promoting talent from within. If you' re tired of the daily sales grind and feel your strengths lie in development of people, this could be your next career move!
The Director role is one of the most critical parts of the success of our client.
- Interview, screen and onboard new employees
- Work in conjunction with internal recruiting team and current employees to cultivate interviews
- Network with local university career centers, sales classes, and associations in order to build company brand create awareness for openings
- Coach and Mentor
- Sales and Account Manager Focus
- Assist Account Managers in techniques on the management of recruiters and producers
- Discover each recruiter’ s drivers, motivators
- Lead all office recruiter development meetings
- Train each recruiter on best practices, techniques, etc
- Delegate out leadership responsibilities within your office
- Develop the future leaders of the company and assist in identifying high potential employees
- Hold all leaders in the office accountable to goals and metrics
Sales and Account Development
- Assess the quality of each requisitions the office is filling
- Understand the Top Accounts in each of your offices
- Understand the Top Targets in each of your offices and assist Account Managers in the sales for these accounts
- Lead daily meetings to ensure the office producers are on task
- Measure key performance indicators including Time to Fill, Submittal to Hire, retention rates and finishes
- Office and Company Operations
- Interaction with all company staff including accounting, compliance, and human resources
- Identify and resolve causes of adjustments/invoicing
- Be a part of driving overall company initiatives and goals through office role-plays, outings, and lunches
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’ s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience within the Staffing industry, specifically within an Account Management, Operations, or Sales role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of professional integrity and expectation to be accountable.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Results and deadline-driven.
Job Number 4734
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.