Director of Sales, Enterprise Delivery - Staffing Industry
Lake Mary, FL 32745 US
The Director of Sales leverages channel partnerships and industry contacts to source and secure new Enterprise Accounts in addition to supporting organic growth opportunities within existing clients. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Enterprise Delivery and collaborates with Leadership to ensure the continued financial growth of our Enterprise Accounts.
- Develop relationships with businesses, leaders, and professional networks on a continuous basis, building a pipeline of future accounts that the team can service as a third party supplier.
- Develop, implement, and manage a sales plan to include strategic relationships with channel partners, industry contacts, and customer prospect opportunities.
- Oversee our Client Partnerships and Relationships within our MSP Partnerships.
- Maintain prospect pipeline within established platform.
- Actively participate in professional organizations geared toward MSP & Contingent Workforce Programs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors, market trends, and innovation to position the company as a supplier of choice.
- Drive the coordination, analysis, and support of all sales efforts, in collaboration with internal departments, from initial conversation with prospects through follow-up meetings, RFI/RFP response management, and the entire contract lifecycle.
- Focus business development and diversification in keeping with divisional strategies, financial plan, and profitable growth goals.
- Build supportive and reciprocal relationships with the Leadership team.
- Meet with VP of Enterprise Delivery and EVP’s on a regular basis to communicate all business/sales opportunities.
- Achieve financial/sales metrics outlined.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in MSP or staffing sales (strongly prefer MSP focused sales experience).
- Proven ability to partner and communicate with staff and clients, including Executive levels.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal), including high emotional intelligence, the ability to gain acceptance of ideas, and the ability to build trust.
- Highly adaptable to change.
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Willingness to attend networking events. May be required to travel for short or extended periods to client locations, to the home office as needed for specific meetings, or to other business locations.
Base Salary between $90 - $110k with uncapped additional incentive opportunity and excellent benefits package.
Job Number 6758
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.