Director of Recruiting, Direct Hire, Staffing
McLean, VA 22102
Director of Recruiting, Direct Hire - McLean VA
Staffing Industry Required
Do you have 7-10 year of direct hire/search experience?
Our client is a sales development consulting firm that specializes in helping high-tech companies grow revenue. Clients trust the firm’ s nearly two decades of expertise and award winning culture to design, build, and execute successful sales development programs. Inc. has recognized them for eight consecutive years on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States.
Looking for a Director of Recruiting to manage and build a team of 4-5 Recruiting Managers that will each have a team of 6 underneath them. Needs to have a strong direct hire/search background and have strong Linkedin skills.
What you will do:
- Manage the recruiting function
- Manage recruiting department budget and cost of recruiting metrics
- Pipeline, recruit, train, and hire new recruiters
- Create and implement an ongoing recruiter development program (ideally based on Danny Cahill, Peter Leffkowitz, or Next Level Exchange)
- Provide thought leadership on recruiter compensation plans based on competitive industry landscape
- Provide thought leadership on job paths/ career progression, marketplace and Direct Hire Trends Build/leverage exceptional working relationships with sales and account
- Achieve revenue growth targets
- Implement and achieve operational KPIs
What you get:
- Six Figure base with aggressive bonus and commission structure
- Excellent health, PTO and company perks
Job Number 5661
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Dont you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.