Director of Recruiting, Healthcare Staffing
Atlanta, GA 30305 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We are seeking a strong leader in Healthcare Staffing for this exciting opportunity! If you are a Coach, Motivator, and Agent of Growth, we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well-established healthcare staffing firm. From a remote office, you will lead the charge in hiring and developing the recruitment team, working closely with leadership. This is a true opportunity to be impactful and make a change.
What you' ll do:
- Lead and Manage the recruiting development, implementation, and on-going strategies.
- Manage, coach, and lead Recruitment team to create an effective recruiting and onboarding process, performance management, while ensuring and cultivating a positive culture.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase the overall growth and retention of the organization.
- Consult and partner with the leadership team and other departments to ensure alignment between recruiting needs and recruiting strategy.
- Research, analyze, and assemble recommendations regarding recruiting metrics.
- Create and implement recruitment plans and campaigns.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future needs.
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Lead, develop, implement successful recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Work strategically with cross functional leaders.
- Establish recruitment objectives and goals for the operation for direct reports.
- Work with Marketing data to help analyze what is working and areas of improvement.
What you need:
- Bachelor' s degree in related field preferred.
- 7+ years of direct recruiting experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Experience/knowledge of government contracts.
- Concrete understanding of sourcing techniques.
- Previous experience leading and coaching direct reports.
- Proven ability to engage and establish credibility and respect of employees, peers, and leaders.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with minimal need for direct supervision and guidance.
Job Number 6377
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.