Director of Finance - Staffing Company
622 Third Ave. 39th Floor New York, NY 10017
Director of Finance - Staffing Company - New York, NY
Award winning and rapidly expanding staffing firm in NYC is looking to double in size - and needs you to lead their internal Finance Operations. This innovative company' s key differentiation is proprietary technology that includes AI to drive client retention and candidate engagement, along with a happy workplace culture.
As Director of Finance you will oversee the financial operations of the company (payroll, billing, A/P, A/R, treasury) as well as the annual audit:
- Analyze performance on weekly and monthly basis including preparing a summary of each month’ s divisional P&L performance.
- Assist the managers in the structured planning process including annual business planning and quarterly reviews.
- Handle business affairs of company including negotiating vendor contracts, leases, insurance renewals, bank lines etc.
- Help management in special initiatives including M&A analysis, bid pricing structures, review/negotiate client agreements as well as assisting in RFP submissions.
Do you have:
- 10+ years of finance/accounting experience with 5+ years of management experience
- Proven experience as Director of Finance or similar role
- CPA, BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
This is a strong 6 figure compensation plan with base + bonus and reports directly to the President/CEO.
Job Number 5174
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.