Director of Delivery, Professional Staffing
212 West 35th Street , 4th Floor New York, NY 10001
Preference is IT and MUST have Staffing industry experience
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing NYC based staffing company and make an impact? Our client has a highly collaborative culture and is looking to fill their newly created role. Must be an experienced Director of Delivery.
What you will do:
- Hire, train, develop and retain the best people that deliver results.
- Develop KPI, Metrics to hold team to High level of Accountability.
- Drive a high performance within and inclusive culture.
- Support, lead and deliver a coordinated growth strategy with the Leadership team.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with CSO and Regional Sales Directors in order to implement agreed upon strategy.
- Remain current and aware of market trends, competitive landscape, industry information and best practices. Share knowledge and information appropriately.
- Foster collaboration across the organization to re-enforce brand internally and externally.
- Networking internally and externally. Participate in professional associations where relevant.
Leadership & Succession Planning
- Demonstrate ability to develop and grow leaders
- Formally identify high performers and future leaders and create opportunities to gain relevant skills and experience
- Implement individual development plans to support next generation of leaders
- Leverage career reviews, PDPs, coaching and training to develop your direct reports
- Able to attract, select and hire consultants that demonstrate capability and capacity for success. Ensure hires align with core values and match their culture.
- Build high functioning teams.
- Retain best performers and leaders and actively reward and recognize contributions outside of commissions.
- Identify and provide appropriate training to your direct reports and ensure this flows to the recruiters.
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
- Headcount responsibility 20+.
- Proven track record in people development and management.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Inspirational and energetic; ability and gravitas to lead from the front, excellent communication skills.
- Experience in setting, monitoring and reviewing goals and objectives.
What you will get:
- Six figure base with upside incentive.
- Opportunity to be part of leadership team and make a difference.
Contact us for details!
Job Number 5958
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.