Director of Client Development, MSP - Staffing
5250 77 Center Dr # 250 Charlotte, NC 28217
MUST HAVE STAFFING AND MSP EXPERIENCE
Our client, nationally recognized leaders in technology solutions and service, are problem solvers with a passion for technology and people. They are hiring for a new opportunity as a Director of Client Development, MSP based in their Charlotte location.
In this role you will drive the development and growth existing accounts on the MSP team. This position is responsible for 3 sales/delivery pods that are focused on their MSP customers. This person will be responsible for the hiring, development and execution of our MSP teams and strategy to help us obtain revenue and margin goals as a company.
What you will do:
- Serving as the Director of MSP Delivery you will need to develop, in collaboration with the team, effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in positive outcomes for the immediate team and the customers that we are serving.
- Fostering strategic relationships with the client, the MSP and with potential vendors that support the successful execution of our sales and delivery strategy to obtain our company goals.
- Responsible for leading the Client Delivery Managers and successfully integrating them into the sales and delivery framework.
- Responsible for the effective execution of our MSP programs including strengthening our current operations for better effective results. Developing new strategies and programs that will have a positive impact on the growth of our new and existing customers.
- Facilitate weekly one on one’ s with the Client Delivery Managers and ensuring that the CDMs are engaging in effective one on one’ s directly with their team.
- Ensuring that each member has the appropriate expectations and development plan to improve their professional performance for the clients and the team.
- Oversea the activity and utilizing facts and data through our ATS system of record, Bullhorn. Ensuring that all direct reports and their team members are updating Bullhorn on a consistent basis so that the data is as effective as possible.
- Ensuring that the VMS systems are up to date with the most critical information that enables the hiring process for the MSP and the client to be as clear and seamless as possible.
- Communicate with the Division President on all actions of the office.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5-10 years of staffing experience.
- Must have experience working with clients directly and in the MSP environment.
- Must have experience leading and managing more than 5 people.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred.
- Experience in all major and specialized job boards from posting, to strategies in sourcing, and effective communication related to job applicants. Experience in LinkedIn recruiter and the LI premium tools for effective recruiting.
- Experience in working with MSPs such as Monument, Guidant Group, AGS, Pro-Unlimited, MDI, and USTech.
- Experience with client portals such as Fieldglass, IQNavigator, PeopleFluent, Success Factors, and Worklogix.
- Experience training new and experienced recruiters on sourcing, recruiting, networking, employee referrals, relationship management, on the job consultant care, Boolean searches, social media, job postings, client management.
- Must have experience with effective growth strategies with existing clients that utilize MSP services and VMS software.
- Must have experience targeting high level technical personnel and understand how to develop the relationship with current and potential candidates that would help drive the growth of the MSP business.
- Must have experience effectively managing teams for success.
- Must be able to manage key client and team performance indicators and communicate the development necessary to help clients and teams meet their objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Aggressive 6 figure base with upside incentive.
Job Number 6101
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.