Director of Business Development, Workforce Solutions Sales, MSP, Staffing
152 Bowdoin Street Boston, MA 02108 US
Director of Business Development, Workforce Solutions Sales, MSP
Southeast or Mid Atlantic preferred locations.
Must have staffing industry experience
Our client a dynamic, highly rated National Privately held Professional Staffing company is growing their solutions team. If you are a driven, consultative sales driver with a proven track record of success then this could be a great fit for you.
The Director of Business Development is responsible for the development of strategic partnerships. Consistently and successfully cultivate new incremental revenue opportunities to scale new MSP client engagements.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Strong sales initiative and opportunity development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of and drive to achieve business development goals (Gross Revenue, Gross Margin, EBITDA)
- Excellent client facing skills and professional presence
- Proven deadline and goal driven mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong consultative sales background
- Proven business development success with outsourcing service solutions
Additional Skill Requirements
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Reliability/Accountability with deadlines
- Skilled with technology applications and MS-Office tools
What you will get
- Opportunity to be part of privately held and highly entrepreneurial company AND make an impact
- Six figure base with highly aggressive incentive opportunity
Job Number 6604
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.