Director of Account Management, Healthcare Staffing - Hybrid, TX
Irving, TX 35079 US
Our client, the leading provider-centric staffing firm, serves as a trusted advisor both to providers and organizations competing for scarce clinical talent is in need of a Director of Account Management.
The Director of Account Management will lead a team of Account Managers and/or Program Managers to achieve days booked and gross margin goals. They will execute sales strategies, train, coach and develop the sales team to drive sales performance overall for the company.
Esssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Account Managers/Program Managers to achieve and exceed financial expectations.
- Execute on specific company sales goals and initiatives.
- Deliver and maintain a current forecast with 90% accuracy.
- Hold staff accountable to performance expectations, following progressive correction steps when necessary.
- Interact with clients and providers as needed to ensure their needs are met in balance with the company resources; negotiate and approve contract modifications.
- Attend team training, leadership meetings, and any other outside training.
- Required to attend leadership training and read books assigned by manager to encourage personal growth and development.
- Plan and participate in approved trade shows, company and customer sponsored events.
- Maintain company budget in an efficient, productive manner, utilizing resources effectively and focusing on key priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate, present material and information to others, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C level.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Healthcare staffing, recruiting, account management or related experience preferred.
- Must possess a verifiable track record of accomplishment in sales as measured by revenue growth, new account acquisition, existing account retention and growth, and customer loyalty.
- Demonstrates strong professional ethics, core values and business acumen.
- Demonstrates strong decision making skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work with all people/departments and cooperates with everyone to establish and maintain an overall collaborative working environment.
- Demonstrates strong initiative skills. Brings new ideas and proactively acts without being told.
- Demonstrates passion and excitement for work and people development. Has a “can do” attitude.
- Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Exceptional Leadership skills required to properly set an example and develop staff.
- Strong prioritizing, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Resourceful. Proactively seeks out information and resources.
- Able to prioritize needs/focus among several competing demands.
- Preferred: Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Preferred: 4-6 years of sales experience, with proven track records of meeting/exceeding goals.
- Preferred: 3-6 years of experience in some form of Leadership and/or supervisory role.
- Minimum Required: High School diploma or equivalent GED.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to us.
Job Number 6780
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.