Director, Recruiting & Development, Travel Nursing - Healthcare Staffing
1515 Hancock Street #203 Quincy, MA 02169
Director of Recruiting and Development, Travel Nursing - Healthcare Staffing
Our client, whose mission it is to empower Healthcare Heroes and transform the way they work has an opportunity for a Director of Recruiting and Development- Travel Nursing for their Healthcare Staffing and Scheduling Platform.
What we are looking for:
- You must be an experienced Recruiting leader with a proven ability to set high expectations for goals, managing yourself and your team to those goals, identifying and developing new acquisition strategies, and partnering with cross-functional teams to grow a Travel Nursing business. Ideal candidates will have Post-Acute Travel Nursing Recruitment leadership experience.
- Through a strategic and data-driven mindset you’ ve had continued success within fast-paced high growth organizations where the market and the company is constantly growing and evolving. You bring a unique voice that will help launch, manage and scale the Travel Nursing business.
- Drive an operational team of recruiters who are highly focused on recruiting goals and goal achievement through a high volume of outbound and inbound calling.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, manage, and optimize the Travel Recruiting business to exceed funnel conversion targets for matching Travel Nursing candidates with Travel Nursing assignments.
- Establishing the playbook for Travel Nursing that balances the facility/agency and the providers
- Lead travel nursing operations spanning all aspects of Travel Nursing.
- Provider relations including travel details, length of stay and reimbursement.
- Hands-on effort for hiring a team of Travel Nursing professionals
- Hands-on effort for hiring and developing nursing professionals to deliver exceptional care through Travel Nursing.
- Contributing to care delivery innovation and operational effectiveness, while advancing nursing nationally.
- Guiding exceptional quality, safety, and regulatory outcomes in partnership with our Clinical Standards & Quality Team.
- Working closely with Marketing on Travel Nursing events to ensure all recruiting and engagement mechanisms are maximized.
- Working closely with Business Development to ensure the quality and level of service for Travel Nursing in Long-Term Care.
- Be a key leader on the growth team by contributing to the ongoing evolution and innovation of our supply side recruiting and practices through data-driven approach and implementation of best practices.
- Work in concert with Commercial Operations and Data Science team to improve our existing data and analytics structure and reporting processes to deepen the understanding of new Travel Nursing audiences and recognize opportunities for growth.
- Proven experience leading, building, and scaling travel nursing teams
- Positive attitude, problem solver organized leader that sets the tone with leadership by example
- Proven ability to significantly grow recruiting funnels through influencer and storytelling
- Proven ability to set goals, measure them, be accountable to them and hold a team accountable to them.
- Understanding of Travel Nursing, particularly in Long-Term Care along with a strong curiosity to learn about related markets and opportunities.
- Comprehensive understanding of the applicant acquisition landscape including competitive trend.
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and nursing professional satisfaction
- Experience with analytics tools and disciplines (social, mobile, sentiment, paid media, SEO, SEM, CRM etc.).
- 5-8 years of experience in a Travel Nursing role with a reputation for hands-on program development and scale.
- Comfortable managing competing priorities and moving in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years managing a recruiting budget with full reporting, modeling, and ROI responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years managing and mentoring teams
- Sandler selling methodology experience a plus
What you will get:
- Six figure base salary and aggressive incentive including Stock Options
Contact us for immediate consideration!
Job Number 6032
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.