Director Client Development, F&A Consulting/Staffing - Philadelphia Hybrid
Philadelphia, GA 19103 US
7-10 Years Experience Selling for a Consulting/Staffing or Big 4 Firm
Ranked one of America's best management consulting firms by Forbes and operating in 4 of the world largest markets, our client is looking for a Client Development leader to run their Philadelphia territory. In keeping with their entrepreneurial culture, the Director of Client Development will have an opportunity to build and own a client portfolio, through new business development, while working in partnership with teammates to achieve key business objectives.
What you will do:
- Accountable for the sales activity and results for a defined portfolio of business (territory or assigned accounts)/ Develops and implements tactical plans to achieve portfolio sales goals and objectives.
- Identifies and prioritizes new business revenue opportunities and develops a strategy for closing new business accounts.
- Owns and drives key strategic pursuits, leveraging in the full range of resources and enables (including Advisory Project Services, Field Enablement and Business Development) as appropriate.
- Serves as the client’s expert on the business model, risk management, client specific value proposition and business impacts.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years business development experience with Fortune 500 (global) organizations.
- Experience selling professional services within large accounts preferred.
- Ability to negotiate and concisely communicate both in writing and verbally, complex concepts/business issues to clients, Consultants and management.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited institution.
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit.
What you get:
- 6+ figure base, with aggressive variable compensation plan.
- Excellent benefits to include: healthcare, PTO, and educational assistance.
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.