Client Services, Medical Device Group - Life Sciences Staffing
Waltham, MA 02481
Open to geography, Massachusetts preferred
Are you looking to join a best-in-class Clinical Consulting and Contracting Firm?
Our client partners with Medical Device companies providing consulting expertise, offering flexible solutions to help Medical Device organizations satisfy their ever-changing business demands. This is a newly created role to meet the growth of the organization.
Willing to see a strong sales driving candidate out of the staffing or consulting industry.
What you will do:
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding new business opportunities within prospective clients within assigned geographic region by developing and tracking a robust pipeline and proactively advancing potential opportunities through the sales cycle. Sell our medical device consulting professionals to medical device companies’ development programs as they ready for FDA approval.
- Be willing to be retrofitted with industry knowledge through life sciences training with some of the top sales leaders and scientists in the US. Training starts day one and a fast start in week one actively selling to prospects is required.
- Attend one on one trainings, mentoring and coaching ongoing meant to drive a fast track to tangible results from a team with a 17 year financially successful model.
- Heavy identifying, sourcing, and attracting prospective clients who are in medical device development. Oversees the management of account relationships to ensure optimal client satisfaction utilizing strong communication practices with telephone, text and e-mail with fast turnaround.
- Work with multiple colleagues as a buildout of staff continues ongoing in a world class office space in a concentrated biopharma area (Cambridge, Boston, Waltham, Watertown and other New England areas).
- Develops broad and specific understanding of each client’ s medical device development goals and specific programs and needs. Develop and follows through on detailed sales strategies and territory management to maximize account development.
- Cultivates strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers, while maintaining high visibility within accounts.
- Actively seeks to advance industry and clinical development knowledge to better understand industry and clients’ programs. Actively seeks to advance knowledge of all consulting and contract services.
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses to effectively articulate competitive advantage.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Prior staffing or consulting industry relationships and the ability to bring existing relationships into a new organization and leverage them to quickly advance client consideration.
- Ethical standards second to none.
- The ability to develop and maintain new key business relationships.
- Proven and expanding understanding of the medical device marketplace or willingness to learn.
- Outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills.
- The ability to focus on achieving and be accountable to daily, weekly, and long-term goals.
- Self-motivation, highly presentable and team-oriented characteristics.
- The ability to maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, and objective manner.
- A BS/BA degree. Advanced degree or higher graduate studies in a scientific, technical or business discipline
What you will get:
- Aggressive base with upside incentive in the mid 6 figures.
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.