Client Service Manager, Clinical/Life Sciences Staffing
Philadelphia, PA 19019 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Client Service Manager, Clinical/Life Sciences Staffing - Mid Atlantic
Prefer San Francisco/Bay Area
Are you looking to join a best-in-class Clinical Consulting and Contracting Firm?
Our client partners with emerging clinical organizations to build bridges between all areas of the clinical development lifecycle. They provide consulting expertise, offering flexible solutions to help CROs satisfy their ever-changing business demands.
This role is ideal for a strong sales driver with a quantifiable track record of success out of the staffing or consulting industry.
- Develops and expands new business opportunities with prospective clients and established accounts. Oversees the management of account relationships to ensure client satisfaction in a consultative manner building relationships in multiple departments.
- Develops broad and specific understanding of each client's clinical development goals and program needs. Develops and follows through on detailed sales strategies to maximize account development.
- Cultivates strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers, while maintaining high visibility within accounts.
- Actively seeks to advance industry and clinical development knowledge to better understand clients' study requirements.
- Actively seeks to advance knowledge of all consulting and contract services.
- Identifies, communicates with, and builds long term, mutually beneficial relationships with varying levels of management at clients.
- Understands competitor strengths and weaknesses to effectively articulate competitive advantage.
- Effectively communicate client needs, expectations and culture to management and resourcing.
- Seeks input from Client Contacts to proactively address changes in scope, new opportunities or customer dissatisfaction. Coordinates with Hiring Managers to ensure client needs are being met and address concerns/issues in a timely manner.
- Accountable for developing and tracking a robust business development pipeline and proactively advancing potential opportunities through the sales cycle.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ethical standards second to none.
- The ability to develop and maintain new key business relationships.
- Proven and expanding understanding of the life science marketplace.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills.
- The ability to focus on achieving and be accountable to daily, weekly, and long-term goals.
- Self-motivation and are highly presentable and team oriented.
- A BS/BA degree. Advanced degree or higher graduate studies in a scientific, technical, or business discipline or MBA are a plus.
- The ability to maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, and objective manner.
What you will get:
- Aggressive incentive - six figure + base with commission.
Job Number 6481
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.