Chief People Officer- Healthcare Staffing
Windham, NH 03087
CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER - HEALTHCARE STAFFING
Our client is a healthcare staffing firm that has doubled in size over the last 3 years with plans to double again over the next 5 years, hitting $500M in revenue.
Role sits in corporate headquarters in Windham, NH and does offer relocation.
Looking for a Chief People Officer to help them scale for growth, act a business partner to the leadership team and provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to multiple direct reports.
This role is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of talent acquisition, management, succession planning, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the firm' s executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Business Acumen, Ethical Practice, Relationship Management
- Leadership & Navigation, HR Expertise, Global & Cultural Awareness
- Critical Evaluation, Consultation, Communication, Supervisory
Required Education and Experience:
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university.
- A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification.
Aggressive base, bonus and equity package
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.