Chief Operating Officer
19720 Jetton Road Suite 201 Cornelius, NC 28031
Chief Operating Officer - Cornelius, NC
Unique opportunity providing operational oversight for privately held staffing company focused on empowering people with technology to self-select shifts and take control of their own schedules.
Strategic Planning and Leadership Responsibilities:
- Executor of Company Wide Initiatives that assure the vitality, growth and sustainability of our work.
- Lead a high performing team of Vice Presidents and Directors to the next level through engagement and leadership development strategies
- Partner with the CEO to represent organization with external constituency groups, including community, public, and private organizations
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic planning initiatives
- Effectively administer our commitment to finding efficiencies through integrated services throughout operations
- Assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and implementing advancement initiatives
- Build and manage complex projects including analysis, workforce planning, and risks/issues solutions across all business groups
- Develop practical solutions, methodologies, and out of the box solutions to complex business challenges
- Tactical support -project management, coaches, and supports the leadership team from concept, design and execution.
- Direct and coordinate projects across cross-functional teams, ensuring that changes to scope, budget, resources, and risks are communicated in a timely way
- Assist in closing all sales opportunities
Resource Stewardship Responsibilities
- Ensure all programs and services operate consistently and ethically within the companies mission and values and in line with strategic direction of the organization
- Ensure that services are in compliance with all federal, state, payer regulations, certifications, and licensing requirements
- Manage relevant quality measurements of client engagement, efficiency and reporting
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for all staff to give feedback on program operations
- Lead and implement a continuous quality improvement process throughout service areas
- Steward services through active involvement
- Develop, implement and manage the annual budget in conjunction with the CFO and CEO
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget to the CEO and CFO for review and approval as well as managing effectively within this budget
- Report accurately on performance goals and corrective action plans
- Ensure the continued financial viability of programs and on-sites through sound fiscal management
- Ten years of professional experience
- Five years of senior leadership experience supervising staff in excess of 200 and an operating budget of more than $50mm
- Passionate about company' s mission and able to promote and communicate the philosophy, mission and values to stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience measuring and evaluating program performance
- Ability to travel 25% to client sites
Base with equity and bonus incentive.
Job Number 4744
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.