Career Services Manager
San Diego, CA 92108
Our client provides consulting expertise to help emerging pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies successfully engage key talent in critical areas within the drug and device development space in Phases I-IV.
They offer varying client solutions to their client situations and resourcing challenges in full time, part time, FSP (Functional Service Provider) services.
They are in a solid growth period and are hiring to support that initiative. Open to candidates with any recruiting expertise.
- Identify new consultants to broaden core network
- Qualify and hire consultants to work within clients in support of their clinical programs
- Develop recruiting strategies maximize resourcing efforts
- Understand key clinical development programs and communicate with varying levels of industry professionals
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses to effectively articulate competitive advantage
- Assume responsibility for day-to-day management of named consultants and targeted accounts
- Attend networking events to further company reputation and reach
Successful candidates will possess:
- 5+ years recruiting experience in clinical industry
- The ability to develop and maintain key business relationships
- The ability to focus on achieving daily, weekly, and long-term goals
- Self-motivation and are highly presentable and team oriented
- A BS/BA degree
Aggressive base with incentive.
Job Number 4767
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.