CIO/Director of IT Strategy, Staffing
Chicago, IL 60606 US
10+ Years Staffing Industry Experience, Leading IT and Technology Transformation
Our client is a privately held, rapidly growing staffing firm seeking an innovative change agent to lead their technology strategy. The CIO will have a proven track record of supporting growing organizations, identifying IT needs and be a strategic leader to support continued growth while creating a technology roadmap to continue modernization of systems supporting both the internal team and external clients to implement standards and best practices.
What you will do:
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop a vision, strategy, and implementation priorities for IT infrastructure, new technologies and services to support a high growth company while meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
- Create and customize technology systems for optimized performance, including developing and documenting systems and processes for effective utilization.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with key technology vendors, solution integrators, and strategic advisors to ensure strong relationships throughout all phases of the vendor and project lifecycles.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams and third-party vendors to plan, design, and execute projects that support organizational goals.
- Ensure technology processes comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations.
- Establish, communicate, and enforce clear IT guidelines and policies (e.g., user access, security, support, device configuration, etc.) based on industry best practices.
- Ensure the continual functioning, security and privacy of critical operations, systems and applications, to include the development of an effective disaster recovery plan.
What you need:
- 10+ years of proven experience in an IT leadership role within a large staffing organization.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational change management at VP or Director level.
- Successful implementation and enhancement of critical systems.
- Proven ability to effectively direct multiple projects with competing resources and deadlines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with end users and stakeholders.
- Ability to be a “big picture” thinker while also being an effective “hands-on” practitioner.
- Experience supporting a high volume, growing workforce.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive benefits and perks like paid gym membership and the opportunity to participate in their phantom stock plan.
- A leadership team ready, willing and able to invest in technology and growth.
- A voice in the selection of technology systems and a seat at the table.
This is a critical hire for our client! For immediate consideration, please email us today!
Job Number 6436
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.