CFO, LI STAFFING - MIDWEST
Gary, IN 46402
CFO, LIGHT INDUSTRIAL STAFFING - MIDWEST
10-15 YRS STAFFING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Our client is a $300 m publicly traded staffing firm, with 5 different brands operating in 100 offices across 45 states, looking for their next CFO. Company made the INC 500 fastest growing list for the first time in 1992 and has hit it 5 times since, they are in the top 1/3 of largest staffing firms in the US.
Their culture calls for independent thinkers who like being challenged, are competitive, want to win and know how to meet the demands of their teams.
The CFO responsible of the entire financial production, reports to the Chief Executive Officer and functionally reports into Group CFO, works closely with other senior leaders and Managing Directors.
Trusted Financial advisor as member of the Executive Leadership Team.
The CFO should be able to work well in a dynamic, growth oriented, and demanding environment during a period of rapid growth and change.
The CFO is expected to elevate the finance function and contribution as a trusted business partner and shift the finance organization from being a reactive function to a proactive business enabler and partner to operations.
The CFO must be able to implement change and drive improvements.
- $200m+ in revenue responsibility across multiple locations.
- Multivertical staffing experience.
- 10-15 yrs. staffing industry experience.
- Preferably acquisition and integration experience.
- Ability to relocate to the Midwest.
- Experience interacting with C-level executives.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the overall finance & Shared Services functions, performance (CPI mindset), and financial strategy / Production.
- Trusted internal Finance service provider, CEO Financial advisor and other business leaders, through efficient FP/A organization, increase KPI’ s and performance management visibility
- Modelize, evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies / Service Offering expansion / Acquisition and regulatory action.
- Trusted advocate for process automation, digitization, data mining.
- Manage cash flow, AR, cash collection and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position, optimize Working Capital (DSO) and credit worthiness.
- Manage Banking, Auditors relationships and other external stakeholders.
- Manage Insurance Programs, optimize coverage, premiums (WC).
- Key working knowledge with Tax (Payroll, Income).
- Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement (Controllership, FP/A and Shared Services pillars).
- Demonstrate organizational skills, Team builder and leader, Change Agent (Evolution rather than Revolution), strong project management capabilities.
- Demonstrate strong technical capabilities (US GAAP/ IFRS a plus ).
- Solution provider, result oriented, pragmatic process mindset.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, unquestionable work ethic.
- Can do, Get things done attitude.
- Requires 10/15 years experience in a senior financial management position.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting (CPA), finance or a related field.
- Completion of an advanced degree preferred (Master / MBA).
- Requires service industry experience; Staffing industry experience preferred.
- Ability to serve multiple profit centers, International exposure a plus.
- Experience with both internal (organic) and external (acquisition) growth.
Job Number 5608
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.