CFO, Staffing - Remote
Dallas, TX 75001 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
10+ years experience required, 5 years in the staffing industry
Our client is a leading staffing industry provider of contract, contract-to-hire, payroll/Employer-of-Record, direct placement and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services. However, they're not just putting people to work. Their mission is to be OBSESSED with the success of our employees, our associates, our clients and the communities that we serve. They are seeking a CFO to join their executive team to help push that mission forward! We’re looking for someone strategic, dynamic and creative; someone ambitious, yet patient; assertive, yet tactful; shrewd, yet empathetic. We’re looking for someone to be a champion for our values and the success of our team!
Are you someone who is passionate about being the financial strategist for a growing organization, but also someone equally as passionate about helping people as they are about finance? If so, keep reading - we have an opportunity that we think you’ll find really exciting!
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for overseeing the financial strategy and financial operations of the organization. The CFO will work closely with the CEO, senior management team, and other stakeholders to develop and execute financial strategies that align with the organization's goals and objectives. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the financial strategy, planning and analysis function, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling; partner with Sr Management team to develop and deliver against financial strategy
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of financial reporting
- Manage the organization's financing strategies to ensure adequate liquidity and financial stability
- Manage cash flow, AR, cash collection and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position
- Provide financial analysis and insights to the senior management team to support strategic decision-making
- Manage the accounting function, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- Develop and maintain relationships with banks, accountants, auditors, and other financial stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all applicable financial regulations and standards
- Lead and mentor the finance team to ensure high-quality performance and professional growth
- Develop and maintain measurements of financial impact for each cost center
What you need:
- Serve as a champion for our core values and company culture
- Serve as confidant to company ownership; be able to challenge ownership in a tactful manner
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or MBA preferred and stable work history
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive financial leadership experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a CFO or equivalent role
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions, including integration, a plus
- Experience dealing with multiple currencies and managing foreign exchange risks is highly desirable
- Experience in the staffing industry is preferred but not required
- Experience managing multiple departments (Finance, Legal, HR) a plus
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of strategic financial leadership and business acumen
- Ability to manage and mentor a team
If you are a strategic and results-driven financial leader with a passion for helping people and a drive to win, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Contact us today for more details!
Job Number 6543
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.