Business Development Manager, Professional Staffing
Houston, TX 77027
Business Development Manager - IT or A/F Staffing
Having success in selling IT Staffing but looking to change things up? Look no further, our client, one of Inc. Magazine’ s fastest growing companies in IT Staffing is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to launch a vertical in the market of your choice!
Who they are:
They are focused, accountable and invested in the long-term. Their commitment to developing career-long relationships with clients and candidates has been at the root of their success and remains a guiding principle. Clients partner with them to help them identify, attract and engage candidates critical to their success. Candidates value their expertise, transparent communication and guidance in helping them identify the right career options.
What you' ll do:
- Launch a staffing vertical in the market of your choice through cultivating new business relationships
- Collaborate with delivery team to ensure client satisfaction
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
What you' ll get:
- A true meritocracy where you are rewarded for your contribution
- Competitive Base Salary and commission plan designed to enable you to create the lifestyle you want
- Flexible work schedule
- work from home and remote work capabilities
- 9/80 work schedule... meaning you get every other Friday off!
- 4 weeks of annual Paid-Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Casual dress code
- Stocked kitchen with healthy food options paid by Connective
- Monthly social events
- Monthly lunch and learns
What you need:
- 3 to 5 years Professional Staffing experience
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- Goal-oriented with an innate desire to succeed
- Ability to work urgently in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Strength in creating lasting relationships
- Ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
- Drive and desire to be rewarded for your personal contributions
This is truly a GROUND UP opportunity! If you are looking for a unique partnership with an already established firm, and have aspirations of building your own business in the city of your choice, don' t wait a minute longer, send your resume today!
Job Number 5431
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.