Business Development Manager, Light Industrial Staffing
4646 N. 5th Street Philadelphia, PA 19140 US
Our client, an industry leader in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-perm placement services, is hiring an experienced Business Development Staffing Professional.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Building a territory/portfolio through effective prospecting and “hunting” new business activities.
- Obtaining appointments for meetings and presentations.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships to build a referral network with a specific set of tools and deliverables and on-going "farming" activities.
- Generating revenue through a highly organized and supported work plan.
Your Skills and Experience:
- You can build a territory/portfolio or manage a book of existing and current business.
- You are trainable and coach-able and know you can achieve a six-figure income.
- You like people and are capable of building relationships where people know, like and ultimately trust you as a business resource.
- You understand that what gets measured gets improved and you see the power of using a CRM program.
- Prior sales experience in recruiting/staffing is required. You must have a minimum of 1 year of Outside Sales experience with a preferred concentration on Light Industrial, Warehouse, Clerical, and Hospitality industries.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- A professional manner and professional appearance.
- Strong cold calling, networking and appointment setting skills.
Compensation: Base pay $50 - $60k + uncapped commission and excellent benefits!
Please email us to be considered for this opportunity!
Job Number 6545
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.