Business Development Manager - Light Industrial Staffing; Dallas/Fort Worth Market
Grand Prairie, TX 75050 US
Business Development Manager, Light Industrial Staffing - Dallas, TX
Our client, an industry leader in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-perm placement services, is hiring a Business Development Staffing Manager.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Building a territory/portfolio through effective prospecting and “hunting” new business activities.
- Obtaining appointments for meetings and presentations.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships to build a referral network with a specific set of tools and deliverables and on-going "farming" activities.
- Generating revenue through a highly organized and supported work plan.
Your Skills and Experience:
- You can build a territory/portfolio or manage a book of existing and current business.
- You are trainable and coach-able and know you can achieve a six-figure income.
- You like people and are capable of building relationships where people know, like and ultimately trust you as a business resource.
- You understand that what gets measured gets improved and you see the power of using a CRM program.
- Prior sales experience in recruiting/staffing is preferred.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- A professional manner and professional appearance.
- Strong cold calling, networking and appointment setting skills.
What you get:
- Will train to help you succeed.
- Mentor provided.
- Base salary of $55.000 plus commission.
- Excellent Benefits package!
- Brand new large territory to sell in - Dallas and Fort Worth!
Job Number 6854
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.