Business Development Manager - Healthcare Staffing
1 Mall Drive #105 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Business Development Manager - Healthcare Staffing Industry - South New Jersey
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and relationship building. The Business Development Manager is accountable for focusing on and generating new business primarily from small & medium size accounts.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large accounts
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development.
- Use consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’ s financial objectives.
- Document all sales activity within Salesforce.com
- Maintain awareness of the competition – market share, pricing, services, etc.
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- 3 years of related experience (staffing industry preferred) with a minimum of 2 years in outside sales in healthcare industry
- Successful track record of selling to small and medium size accounts
- Strong sales presentation/persuasion skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Effective rapport building and relationship management skills
- Computer proficiency – MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook), Salesforce.com experience a plus
Job Number 4771
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.