Business Development Manager, Staffing
9393 N 90th Street , Suite 102-307 los angeles, CA 90001 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, an established Staffing Firm, is searching for someone like you to cover their east coast territory! This company provides interim staffing solutions in the Healthcare Leadership space. This is an excellent company with an outstanding culture, offering the right person the ability to learn, develop and grow the east coast territory as well as their own financial earnings. The purpose of this position is to promote sales and client retention through excellent customer service by identifying and developing new business. This is a remote business development opportunity for someone living on the East Coast.
- Prospects for new job orders through outside sales, cold calling, networking, marketing, presentations, and follow-up communications.
- Identify qualified leads for new business development.
- Learns client’s businesses to determine needs, wants, and budget to effectively apply knowledge and find innovative solutions.
- Negotiates and closes orders.
- Manages accounts by building and maintaining client relationships.
- Collaborates with team to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool, as well as to market candidates to clients.
- Potential travel to client and potential client locations. Travel for conferences and company events 2 – 4 times a year.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of business-to-business staffing sales.
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Skill to negotiate and sell.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and initiative.
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to look for opportunities to apply new ideas, methods, designs, and technologies.
- Ability to project an outgoing and service focused personality
- Ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information.
- Two (2) years direct business to business sales.
- At least (2) years staffing industry experience.
- Proven success selling managed services for staffing and/or consulting firms.
- A history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams.
Compensation: Base salary range of $60 - $70k with uncapped commission opportunity!
Job Number 6734
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.