Business Development Manager, Staffing Industry - Independence, OH
Independence, OH 97301 US
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving business growth and revenue through building business relationships in targeted markets. This position is responsible for developing relationships with new clients and participating in implementation of strategic business plans.
What you'll do:
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities, using a consultative approach.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and plan to achieve sales targets and increase market share that aligns with organizational revenue, sales, and performance goals.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, customer needs, and competitor activities.
- Develop new business by building business relationships with decision makers and driving outside sales.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to existing and potential clients, showcasing the value and benefits we deliver.
- Negotiate and close sales deals, including contracts and pricing agreements.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to upsell and cross-sell additional services.
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports, forecasts, and market feedback to management.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
What you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to speak clearly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, strong time management skills, and developing realistic action plans.
- Proven ability to work effectively with personnel at all levels of an organization, including c-suite level executives.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Drive to succeed revenue and gross margin production goals.
- Proven success at working well in teams and independently.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) years or more experience within the staffing industry.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Previous experience selling in the staffing industry.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and other HR software.
Base Salary Range: $55,000 - $90,000 plus commission.
For consideration, please email your resume to us.
Job Number 6697
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.