Business Development Manager, Light Industrial Staffing - Remote
135 E. Huron Street Jackson, OH 45640 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client has been bringing great people and great companies together for 17 years. With a robust list of client company partners and an ever-improving applicant database, we’re able to expertly match the perfect candidate with the perfect position, quickly and efficiently. We provide flexible temporary, temp-to-hire and direct placement options to fit every need, and we have an experienced team ready to offer guidance and support. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll do:
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for building a territory/portfolio through effective prospecting and “hunting” new business activities. This includes deal development, qualification, articulating value propositions to mid-level and top executives, establishing, and gaining agreement around pricing, and closing the deal.
- Obtain appointments for meetings and presentations.
- Maintain and develop client relationships to build a referral network with a specific set of tools and deliverables and on-going "farming" activities.
- Drive consistent pipeline generation via outbound activity via customer outreach and contract follow-up.
- Deal qualification & contract negotiation passionate about solution selling and adding customer value.
- Articulate the solutions and benefits to director-level and above decision-makers.
- Accurately forecast and lead pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis and keep accurate reporting in a CRM tool.
- Generating revenue through a highly organized and supported work plan.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 1 - 2+ years of successful B2B sales experience, with consistent achievement of quota.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Be trainable and coachable with desire to achieve six-figure income.
- Capable of building relationships where people know, like, and ultimately trust you as a business resource.
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience with MS Office Suite as well as CRM solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable engaging with C-level contacts.
- Maintain professionalism in manners and appearance.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong cold calling, networking, and appointment setting skills.
- Staffing or Management Consulting experience a major plus.
- Innovative: thinking creatively to seek problems and address business needs.
- Organized: the ability to run and prioritize high volume/fast-paced workload.
- Tenacity: displaying strength and resilience in the face of challenges.
This opportunity offers a base salary of $55k - $60k, annually as well as an aggressive, tiered commission structure and excellent benefits package.
Job Number 6567
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.