Business Development/Account Executive - IT Staffing
300 SE 2nd Street, Suite 600 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301 US
Account Executive - Fort Lauderdale- Hybrid role
Must have IT Staffing experience.
Our client offers digital transformation solutions & technology consulting services. Opportunity for a dynamic, high-performing IT Account Executive with experience in relationship sales, selling technology and/or related services.
A successful candidate will excel in in-person sales, on screen collaboration and delivering professional presentations. The candidate will be responsible for building and managing a client database and proactively exceeding client expectations while driving new business. Communicates goals, deadlines and project requirements to team members. The ideal candidate has a history of driving new business, maximizing sales quotas, and thrives under the challenges that come with onboarding new clients in a competitive market.
- Developing effective communication with new and existing clients related to understanding their technology project consulting requirements, budgets and timelines.
- Subject matter expertise on taking new clients through the sales process from interested to engaged.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and develop them into long term client relationships. Maintaining high frequency contact with clients to establish real time understanding of their needs.
- Create detailed sales business plans to map out the attainment of goals and quotas, collaborating with recruiting and associated teams to align with client’s project goals and expectations.
- Subject matter expertise in contract negotiation, development and securing optimal client statements of work and related agreements.
- 3-5 years’ experience as Technology Account Executive.
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong experience in the sales and delivery of Cloud, Azure, GCP and Amazon Web Services- preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software and ATS.
- Excellent client facing communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational, time-management skills and ability to adjust to rapidly changing client expectations and priorities.
Compensation includes 6 figure base, aggressive commission plan and stock options.
Job Number 6825
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.