Branch Manager, Staffing
2050 S Santa Cruz St #1000 Anaheim,, CA 92805
Branch Manager, Staffing - Anaheim
Must have Staffing Industry experience
Our client, a leader in the Workforce Solutions space needs a Branch Operations leader for their Anaheim location.
- Manage all recruiting-related activities and office operations, equip recruiters with the most effective tools to approach the hiring process, tracking recruiting metrics to identify the best strategies and areas of improvement.
- Own P&L for the operations of the branch.
- Develop/Execute sourcing strategies, interview, assess and recommend candidates for hire, identify and utilize resources to source and refer qualified candidates to fill open positions.
- Help recruiters with performing background & reference checks and making verbal job offers to candidates for hire; accurately maintain employee files, assist with the on-boarding documentation of new employees.
- Maintain and reinforce the Company' s values of Deliver Our Best, Commitment Creativity, Integrity and Communication.
- Must have impeccable organizational skills, strong writing skills, communication and social abilities.
- Must be flexible, able to think quickly and maintain composure under pressure and be able to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple assignments/tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a passion for the staffing business and for learning the business of our clients.
- Maintain effective decision-making abilities, accepting responsibility for actions.
- Develop strong relationships with staff and clients.
- 3+ years of leading high performing teams and direct people management.
- Must have the flexibility to work a 50hr work week.
- Strong understanding of the staffing industry.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws, compliance, billing and invoicing, I-9 and E-Verify.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and work well under pressure in a fast paced
- Excellent communication skills, computer savvy.
It would be great if you had these:
- High volume recruitment or call center experience.
- Construction industry experience.
What you will get:
- At our core is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive.
- Base salary with commission incentive- 6 figure opportunity.
- Perks including: an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which is a tax-qualified retirement benefit plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with a discretionary match, Paid Time Off, 13 Paid Holidays annually, Tuition reimbursement Program.
- Million Dollar Matchmaker Program.
- Company Sponsored Volunteer Events.
- Corporate Discounts: 20-60% off on certain movies, hotels, concerts, sporting events and more!
Job Number 5845
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.