Branch Manager, Commercial Staffing
1715 N Westshore Blvd Suite 775 Tampa, FL 33607
Branch Manager, Commercial Staffing - Tampa, FL
2-5 years staffing industry experience required
Tampa, Florida, 15 minutes from the airport, must report to the branch location daily
Are you currently recruiting and looking to do that while leading a team? Not elevating quickly enough with your current firm?
Our client is one of the largest privately held commercial staffing firms in the US known for. They are known for connecting great talent with great jobs!
We are hiring for a Branch Manager to:
What you will do:
- Support recruiting and operations while overseeing two direct reports
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful ongoing business development and to promote client and associate retention through exemplary customer service
- Develop and implement an effective recruiting strategy to ensure the availability of qualified flexible/full time employees (“ inventory”) to meet current and anticipated demand
- Coordinate all aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal laws and guidelines (Worker’ s Compensation, Unemployment, Human Resources, Legal, WOTC, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- A hungry, motivated, personable staffing professional looking to grow into a leadership role!
What you need:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or related field preferred
- Three years successful recruiting/leadership experience
- Strong leadership, managerial, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the corporate environment
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness through change
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please contact us TODAY!
Job Number 5829
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.