Branch Manager - Light Industrial Staffing - Akron, OH
753 West Waterloo Road Akron, OH 44314 US
Our client, a privately held staffing firm, is seeking a leader for their Akron, OH branch. The Branch Manager will lead a team of staffing professionals in recruitment, order management, and exceptional customer service.
The focus of this role is the profitable management and growth of the branch through team supervision and direction, performance management, the management, growth, and satisfaction of client accounts, and assisting in new business development efforts for the branch.
- Meet established performance goals, including individual, branch, and organizational goals.
- Takes ownership of the branch's P&L and implements strategies to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Acts as the primary liaison between our client and the end customer. Responsible for identifying client’s needs, growing relationships, and creating new opportunities with accounts while ensuring superior customer service and client satisfaction.
- Provide client account management services, including submitting candidates, creating, and maintaining job orders, candidate evaluation and selection, and regular, consistent client meetings and site visits.
- Oversees and responds to concerns regarding contract associate’s performance, including counseling, disciplining, termination, and removal from job assignment.
- Identifies and works to resolve customer/applicant-related issues with a high sense of urgency while consistently looking for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Supervise and maintain a highly motivated staff using effective employee relations.
- Evaluate/coach the job performance of the branch staff to ensure the quality of work and customer service expectations, set performance and career development goals, and recommend salary increases during annual performance reviews if exceeding expectations.
- Ensure the branch is adequately staffed with competent, quality staff members and a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates identified and available for new job requisitions as they come in.
- Monitor branch operations for consistency and a professional approach to recruiting, interviewing, and effectively placing contract associates with clients according to agreed-upon rates and requirements.
- Works with the branch team to develop recruiting strategies and campaigns to attract and retain contract associates.
- Assist the VP of Sales in maintaining the daily oversight of the business development representative's in-office operating hours, attendance, and location. Foster collaboration and active participation in inside phone sales, client site visits, new client intake forms, proposals, and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee day-to-day branch operations, ensuring adherence to company SOPs and processes, federal/state regulations, and employment laws, including unemployment and workers' compensation.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement while adhering to core values to drive operational excellence.
- Generate and review data, report on branch and individual team performance, and present unsatisfactory findings to upper management for further action.
- Utilize data analytics to identify market trends, opportunities, and potential areas for improvement.
Job Number 6764
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.