Branch Manager, Commercial Staffing
100 South Missouri Ave. Clearwater, FL 33756 US
Branch Manager, Commercial Staffing - Tampa Bay Area
This role will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by managing all aspects of staffing office sales and operations.
This position, under limited direction, reports to the VP of Operations and Senior Leadership Team and supervises the positions of Assistant Branch Manager, Recruiter, and Recruiting Assistant.
- Evaluates, develops and implements sales and recruiting standards, along with measurements and production expectations to ensure consistency within the branch and implements tactics to accomplish goals.
- Monitors performance and productivity against goals and manages branch staff to achieve goals.
- Manages and participates in branch recruitment efforts up to and including interviewing and assessing candidates, conducting background/reference checks, and maintaining appropriate candidate inventory.
- Attends sales and recruiting events such as trade shows, job fairs, university recruitment programs, Florida Worknet, and other traditional and non-traditional sales and applicant sourcing opportunities to determine which will provide the greatest benefit.
- Ensures quality service delivery.
- Administers pay/bill process to ensure a proper gross profit/loss and assumes responsibility for branch financials.
- Manages daily operations.
- Provides business development support.
- Manages personnel of the branch by coaching, motivating, and training to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures as well as Federal, state, and local regulations (i.e. DOL, Workers’ Compensation, Unemployment, HR, Legal, Account Management System, EEOC, ADA, etc.).
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation of all branch activities.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns.
- Reviews and prepares bids.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors:
- Knowledge of the recruitment and selection process, and related Federal and state laws such as the Civil Rights Act, IRCA, ADA, etc.
- Knowledge of business-to-business sales.
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, exercise follow up, and possess a sense of urgency.
- Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
- Skill to manage multiple projects.
- Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
- Ability to sell staffing services is a plus.
- Ability to travel to client locations in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to the elements.
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to look for opportunities to apply new ideas, methods, designs, and technologies.
- Ability to project an outgoing and service focused personality.
- Ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Two (2) years of staffing industry or related experience.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent experience.
Compensation Range - Base of $75k - $90k, depending on experience plus monthly bonus and excellent benefits including a 401k with company match.
Job Number 6678
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.