Area Manager - Light Industrial Staffing - Milwaukee, WI
1202 W Lincoln Ave 1202 -1208 Milwaukee, WI 53215 US
Area Manager, Light Industrial Staffing - Milwaukee, WI
7+ years of staffing preferably in a high volume environment.
Our client is a leading tech-enabled marketplace for temporary labor dedicated to providing innovative workforce solutions on a global scale. Our mission is not only to deliver top-tier staffing services but also to revolutionize workforce management through cutting-edge technology solutions. Our client's advanced platform connects skilled job seekers with forward-thinking employers, streamlining the hiring process for efficiency, transparency, and accessibility.
As an Area Manager at our client, you will play a pivotal role in leading, managing, and growing our market presence in the United States. This is a dynamic and growth-focused role that requires a strategic thinker with a strong sales acumen, a deep understanding of technology solutions, and a proven track record in driving revenue growth in Staffing (ideally light industrial staffing).
Market Expansion: Develop and execute strategic plans to manage our current footprint and further expand it within the specific market you will be a leader for. Identify and pursue growth opportunities, including new geographical areas.
Client Relationships: Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, understanding their workforce needs, and effectively growing our share of wallet in their staffing services.
Client Acquisition: Leverage the local sales manager to create and build the right relationships in the market, and expand our footprint with new clients.
Technology Solutions: Leverage your expertise in technology to effectively position and sell our proprietary workforce management software and other tech-enabled solutions to clients, demonstrating the value they bring to their operations.
Team Leadership: Recruit, train, and lead a high-performing sales and account management team. Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to ensure individual and team success.
Revenue Growth: Drive revenue growth by setting ambitious targets, tracking performance, and implementing strategies to achieve and exceed sales and client expansion goals.
Market Analysis: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, emerging technologies and macro trends in the temporary labor space, for your market. Use this knowledge to make data-driven decisions and adapt our offerings accordingly.
Client Satisfaction: Ensure a high level of client satisfaction by delivering exceptional service and support, and proactively addressing client concerns or issues, focused on winning additional share of spend (i.e., Share of Wallet) with existing clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in area management, sales, business development, staffing operations and team leadership, preferably in the staffing.
- Strong understanding of technology solutions and their applications in workforce management.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Ability to travel within the assigned market as needed.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for driving growth.
Why Join Our client?
- Opportunity to lead and shape the growth of a dynamic tech enabled staffing agency.
- Competitive compensation package with performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, and retirement plans with employer contribution.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Career advancement opportunities as the company expands.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Number 6857
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.