Area Manager, Commercial Staffing
5925 Tilghman Street Suite 600 Allentown, DE 18104
Area Manager, Commercial Staffing
Would you like to work for one of the largest privately held Commercial Staffing Firms in the US?
Do you have sales leadership experience overseeing multiple branches?
If you have had revenue responsibility between 15-20M, are in the northeast, (PA, NJ, DE, or northern Maryland) this job could be a great opportunity for you!
Our client is one of the largest privately held US based commercial staffing firms with revenues of $600m+ and growing.
The Area Manager is responsible for driving new business and exceptional client and associate service in the assigned field offices. Is accountable for operating single or multiple profit centers. Interaction with the corporate level business leaders to ensure compliance will be required. This position is responsible for all sales, service and operations activities.
What you' ll do:
- Develop and implement an effective strategy to increase sales, profit and maximize efficiency by the evaluation of current client base, developing new accounts; increase revenue of existing accounts through the branch sales and recruiting team members sales/marketing efforts
- Maintain communication with current clients to ensure associate and client satisfaction and successful business development through exemplary customer service
- Develop and implement an effective recruiting strategy to ensure the availability of qualified flexible/full time employees in order to meet current and anticipated needs
- Communicate and coordinate with internal experts on staff to support effective compliance of branch operations established policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal laws and guidelines (Worker’ s Compensation, Unemployment, Human Resources, Legal, WOTC, etc.)
- Financial management of branch operation: meet budgeted gross profit goals, weekly monthly and annually participate in budgeting, forecasting, monthly P&L review, credit and collections, etc.
- Participate in local, regional and national professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition
- Develop a fully operational and qualified staff by hiring and training employees according to established company guidelines and training materials
- Coach and counsel staff on behavioral and performance items, document and take corrective action as needed
What you' ll need:
- Bachelor’ s degree or five years of directly related business experience
- Minimum of three - five years of staff supervisory experience
- Minimum of five years proven successful B2B sales experience
- Analytical ability of profit/loss statements and related financial data to make sound business decision
- Proven experience leading, coaching and effectively hold team members accountable to performance expectation
- Examples of strong leadership, managerial, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to perform business development and external sales activities
- Travel 40% -50% may be required
Base salary: $100K plus commission.
Jon Number 4958
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.