Account Manager, IT Staffing
Troy, MI 48084
Account Manager, IT Staffing and Consulting
Must have IT Solutions experience and a Technical/Engineering degree
Join our client, a leading provider in workforce solutions as an Account Manager and become part of their global team making people-work connections that count.
The Account Manager is responsible for client strategy inclusive of client relationships, service delivery and growth of the account tied to specific growth targets. The percent of time spent dedicated to these functions will be dependent on the individual role and accounts assigned. For accounts that have delivery in or across multiple Business Units/Domains there could be multiple Account Managers in which a Primary Account Manager will be designated.
How you will contribute to our team!
- Manage the client relationship of enterprise clients; collaborate with account management teams in other business units
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer for non-Key Account relationships. If account is a Key Account, will collaborate with Key Account Manager team who will serve as primary customer contact
- Expand usage of core business and new business lines throughout the customer’ various locations and subsidiaries by identifying opportunities and developing support strategies
- Responsible for the growth of the overall pipeline of opportunities generated in that portfolio and the conversion (proposal to close) ratio for those opportunities
- Drives team in developing customer and industry networks (existing and new) that are both deep and wide and to create demonstrated, active relationships with these networks
- Maintain effective positive business relationships with key decision makers. Meet face to face with key customer stakeholders on a frequent basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and consult on future needs/program enhancements
- Serves as the escalated point of contact for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution
- Responsible for introduction wherever customer does business
- Negotiate contract renewals prior to expiration to improve terms and conditions, gross profits, etc. Monitor the renewal of all clients within team
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of customer’ s objectives and needs and or gain a better understanding of the customer’ s via branch knowledge/outside sources and join the branch with face to face interaction with the customer
- Leverage customer successes, replicate efficient programs and resolve issues effectively
- Develop strategic client plans and interact with field and peers to share experience and knowledge and maintain frequent contact.
- Ensure client service delivery issues are escalated and resolved with appropriate parties kept informed of the situation. Work to ensure win-win outcomes are achieved whenever possible
- Establish clients’ SOWs and manage accordingly (including change requests)
- Identify ideas for value-added solutions to enhance client value and apply critical thinking to create operational innovation.
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’ s Degree, Technology, Computer Science or Engineering Preferred
- 5+ Years of Account Management, Operations, Sales, or Service Delivery into a Customer Account
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision maker
- Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability
- Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Analyze monthly financial statements and implement strategies to increase profitability
- Proven ability to effectively influence both internally and externally
- Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities / profitability
Compensation - Mid 6 figure base with upside incentive.
Job Number 5522
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.