Account Manager, IT Staffing/Solutions
teaneck, NJ 07666 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a leading, rapidly growing technology solutions company providing a broad range of services for Fortune 500 clients across 50 states, 7+ industries, with offices in five global delivery centers needs a Dynamic, Tenacious, Goal Oriented and A Creator of Opportunities to join their Account Management team.
Drive business & revenue results in key client accounts, by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities. In this role, you will be client facing & responsible for driving high-quality sales through deal shaping, negotiation, contract closure & execution of a key account/pursuit plan.
Successful candidates must thrive in a growing, fast evolving, people-based culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities. We are looking for someone with potential, creativity, energy, drive, organizational skills & positive attitude to work with the team to deliver innovative revenue generating results.
- Drive & execute on revenue and sales Quota goals through effective management of account/pursuit plans, business development, internal collaboration strategies & account plan execution.
- Prospect, establish, lead, and grow relationships with key client personnel & teams (Principle, Director, VP & C-Level) within the client account, focused on engineering & IT Services solutions.
- Maintain regular communication (Update activity in CRM) with the Sales Leader to keep him/her abreast of account progress & evolve account execution plan.
- Target the right clients, grow a quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- Manage and close opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Be responsible for the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, complex deal shaping, management of client interactions and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities including innate capacity for strategic thinking, creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a relentless drive for delivering success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 - 5 years of sales and account management experience.
- Staffing & Consulting experience is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills.
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams.
- Passionate about sales and technology; partners with clients to ensure growth.
- Experienced in building relationships with Director & VP level business decision-makers.
- Skilled at presenting value around technology solution-based sales.
- Experienced and adept at consistently demonstrating strong people management skills.
- Creative and innovative; seen as forward-thinking in approach.
If you believe in Performing and bringing your A- Game, Our client offers:
Competitive base salary
- Uncapped Commissions.
- Performance-based bonus programs.
- Benefits program- PTO, 401k with a company match, Medical benefits packages that include health, dental, vision and more.
Top all off that with a Fun, Agile, Results driven team!
Job Number 6730
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.