Account Manager, Engineering Staffing
11605 N Community House Rd Charlotte, NC 28277 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
This is a boutique, woman owned Engineering Staffing Firm.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and professional Remote Account Manager with Engineering (or other professional staffing vertical) Staffing Industry experience to join their remote team. The ideal candidate is friendly, outgoing, and provides excellent service to both potential hires and our clients. Proficiency in social media, online job boards, and search engines is required. You must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated to ensure you meet deadlines and performance goals.
Why is this role important:
- This is a client facing account management role responsible for both maintaining and developing relationships with strategic clients.
- This role is the conduit between our internal recruiters who are delivery top-talent and the expectations of our highest volume client companies.
- Attend relevant industry association meetings, meet-ups and conferences.
- Attend and schedule weekly client visits, video conferencing appointments and phone meetings to drive placement activity and sales results.
- This position is critical in communicating effectively on the telephone, through e-mail .and Microsoft teams video conferencing.
- Heavy usage of internet research tools such as BullHorn, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Facebook and other databases.
- Proven negotiation skills, the ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- This role is critical to the core value “Invest in Relationships”; building and maintaining a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
- In this role, you will vet all recruiter submittals for your clients to ensure only the top candidates are presented.
The background that fits:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional work experience, ideally in staffing. (Recruiting experience, while preferred, is not required.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Excellent business acumen and research skills are critical.
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Effective at presenting and excellent relationship building skills.
- Openness to New Experiences/Inquisitiveness - possess a natural curiosity, creativity, desire to learn, and a hungry mind.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly polished and professional atmosphere.
- Candidates must feel comfortable working at the Executive Suite level and with large Talent Acquistion teams.
- Must be very resourceful with a proactive problem solving mind frame.
Compensation: $50 - $60k base salary plus commission.
Job Number 6723 #LI-KC1
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.