Account Executive - IT Staffing - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Account Executive, IT Staffing - Los Angeles, CA
Must have 5-7 yrs IT Staffing Sales exp.
On the job hunt and having little to no success? Then look no further because our client has a career opportunity awaiting. Headquartered in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, our client has a promising Account Executive position within their IT Staffing Division team ready for you!
Who They Are:
A growing giant in the staffing & placement industry that has been taking names and making moves since the mid-1980s. While most of their competitors find a city, their niche, and stick to their style of business, they know no boundaries.
They have 10 offices throughout the county and are expanding.
250+ employees & are growing, and there are few industries that they shy away from working in.
Regulars on the “ Best Places to Work” list and do not plan on changing that any time soon.
Who You Are:
Technology is one of the fastest growing segments of the staffing industry and there are opportunities galore in the current market. They are aggressively growing and are looking for motivated sales professionals to join their team. You are a sales professional with experience selling IT staffing services with the following qualities:
- 3+ years of experience selling IT staffing services
- An entrepreneurial attitude / mindset
- A dynamic work ethic
- A go-getter that will not take no for answer and convince those who insist otherwise
- The interpersonal skills of a social butterfly
- The eye of creativity (and the tiger if you are capable of honing that type of power)
- An appreciation and/or thorough understanding of the Creative / Digital industry
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of Staffing, Sales, and/or industry-related experience (But not a deal breaker!)
What You’ ll Do:
Once you join the squad, you’ ll be expected to:
- Source the industry for new Clients and Hiring Managers
- Work together with those Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, from start to finish
- Build lists of new prospects and maintain those the company already has
- Cross-sell opportunities for other industries within our company
- Develop an expansive network via marketing / industry events, social media, etc.
- Negotiate and close deals
- Effectively sell our technology temporary-consulting services
What' s included:
All work and no play make for a dull place to work. That is not us. We believe in building an enjoyable work environment for every one of our employees, starting with a flexible work-life balance:
- Intimate, hands-on team environment
- Training & Development
- Competitive base salaries and commission plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Generous health insurance packages, including medical, dental, & vision
- 401k Plans
- Referral Bonuses
- Parental Leave Policy
- Promotion opportunities once a year
- Casual & Summer Fridays
- flexibility to Work From Home, when needed
- Monthly office mixers in the form of Happy Hours, Charitable Events, and Holiday-themed Parties
- Annual Ping Pong Tournaments
- Participating in competitive, corporate leagues throughout NYC
- An annual incentivized trip to escape the yearly Nor’ easters
If you’ re ready to stop being a product of your environment and let your environment be a product of you, let’ s talk!
Job Number 5430
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.