Account Executive - IT Staffing
1040 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10018 US
Account Executive - IT Staffing, New York - Hybrid: 1 day in office/weekly
What you'll do:
- Devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain technical staffing and permanent job orders from targeted client companies
- HUNTER-- Ability to get "NEW LOGOS"
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities
- Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to some existing clients
- Cold-call executives and hiring managers
What you'll need:
- Experience relationship building/selling to Managers as well as Staffing Partners of Vendor Management Systems (VMS).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Bullhorn.
- Experience identifying and developing relationships at the mid, upper, and "C" levels.
- A minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated experience in selling IT services with a track record of identifying and closing new clients that resulted in the successful placement of IT consulting resources.
- Proven prospecting and closing abilities having success in generating new business
- Ability to lead, interact with internal Recruitment and Operations to foster as well as maintain a positive and successful work environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and functions.
- Strong work ethic with a positive and can do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Energetic, self-manager who can lead and achieve sales goals.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 + years of consultative IT Staffing sales experience desired
- The Sales Account Executive will have a track record of outstanding business development performance in current or prior roles
What you'll get:
- Highly competitive salaries and incentive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- A diverse, dynamic and flexible environment including a hybrid work schedule 1 day in office, 4 days remote/weekly
- Strong team orientation and career advancement opportunities
- Working for a stable company with over 30 years of industry success
- Base salary range is $80k - $120k
Job Number 6822
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.