Account Executive, IT Staffing
2 Greenway Plaza Suite 510 Houston, TX 77046 US
Account Executive, IT Staffing - Houston, TX
Our client, established in 1997 and privately held with PE backing, has been helping the world’s leading organizations execute their most ambitious IT projects, through a White Labeled IT Professional Services offering. They work as an extension to their client's teams, providing IT resources. As Account Executive, you will develop new business and build a book of clientele to contribute to the overall growth of the organization. You will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
What you will do:
- Be charged with prospecting and pipelining new business opportunities.
- Work closely with leadership to develop sales strategy and execute that strategy through creating, fostering and leveraging your client relationships.
- Not only meet, but work to exceed your monthly sales goals while working cohesively with your delivery team.
- Present solutions to C-level management and other hiring managers and establish relationships with them to enhance business opportunities and expand network.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a top sales performer in IT Staffing/Solutions.
- Proven success in executing sales strategy and closing business in IT staffing, IT solutions or another related industry.
- Exceptional business vision, communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results.
Base Salary Range is $65k - 90k, DOE plus additional commission.
Job Number 6757
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.