Account Executive, Healthcare Staffing - Tampa, FL
1413 Tech Blvd, Suite 113 Tampa, FL 33619 | Full-time
Account Executive, Healthcare Staffing (HIM) - Tampa, Florida
*Experience in HIM Staffing preferred, or minimum of one year staffing industry experience*
Our client is a privately-held leader in healthcare staffing and solutions for non-clinical and IT roles in the healthcare space.
Services include staffing (contract placements, temp-to-perm placements and permanent placements), strategic services, managed services, and project work. They specialize in application, integration and data, and infrastructure throughout the IT lifecycle - from implementation and go-lives, to optimization, training, and support, to sun setting legacy applications. Their team provides coding and auditing, interim management, clinical documentation improvement (CDI), case management, and payer services (HEDIS reviews).
This role is in their HIM division calling on hospitals in a very defined geography to fulfill needs for coders and case managers.
The Account Executive is responsible for networking for the purpose of opening new business, as well as account management of existing accounts, developing and nurturing new sales leads as well as fostering existing client relationships.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through networking, sales and marketing calls.
- Increase market share in existing clients and maximize new business development opportunities, achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop new and existing client relationships in assigned region.
- Seek out and target new customers and initiate a plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Manage key customer relationships.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, proposals and hires.
- Experience in HIM Staffing from a recruiting and/or sales background preferred.
- Strong prospecting and business development skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to implement solutions.
- The ability to learn new tasks quickly, excel at multi-tasking and have excellent communication and written skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good business sense.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Knowledgeable in every step of the sales cycle: Prospect, Contact, Negotiation, Close and Follow-up.
Compensation: Aggressive structure that includes above industry average commission structure
Job Number 4622
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.