360-Desk Recruitment Manager, IT Staffing - Dallas, TX
Ross Tower 500 North Akard Street Dallas, TX 75201
360-Desk Recruitment Manager, IT Staffing – Dallas, TX
- Are you a Rising Star in the Staffing Industry with Sales, Account Management, and Recruiting expertise?
- Have you managed and trained teams of 3 or more recruiters and/or salespeople/account managers?
- Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing niche IT Staffing firm with amazing career advancement potential?
If you possess these skills with 5-7 years of Staffing Industry experience, apply now!
As a Manager you will be expected to continue to bill personally as well as lead diverse teams including Trainees, Recruitment Consultants and Team Leaders. As an inspirational leader you will drive your team towards achieving their monthly and annual targets as well as helping them meet their goals for promotion. Leading by example, the expectation is that you will also generate at least 1 personal deal per month.
- Lead the business development strategy for your team. This includes market mapping and ensuring that consultants are covering appropriate territories.
- Develop relationships with existing and new hiring managers to win business for both yourself and team members.
- Where appropriate, attend client meetings and relevant industry events.
- Engage with Client Management in order to maximize the opportunity in each client.
- Develop and mandate robust team processes to deliver excellent customer service to our candidates.
- Ensure all the team identify new high-demand candidates through a variety of means including advertising, LinkedIn, networking and referrals.
- Ensure the team conducts aftercare with all placed candidates.
- Consistently demonstrate best-practice recruitment and leadership behaviors.
- Recruit and induct new Trainees, Recruitment Consultants and Team Leaders to the company.
- Train, coach and mentor team members at all levels so they have the recruitment skills necessary to ensure they hit and exceed their activity targets.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, team bonus, and employee stock options.
Job Number 4756
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.