VP of Sales, Staffing/Workforce Solutions - Virtual in OH, IN, PA, MD, WV, VA, MD, KY
Virtual Virtual, PA 19134 | Full-time
VP Sales, Staffing/Workforce Solutions - Mid Atlantic
Can work virtually but MUST reside in OH, PA, MD, WV, VA, MD, IN or KY.
MUST HAVE 5-7 YRS STAFFING INDUSTRY EXP. SELLING LARGE ACCOUNTS.
This is an individual contributor role, selling at a high, strategic level to F500 accounts.
Do you want to work for the world leader in recruiting and workforce solutions? With unprecedented growth in the staffing industry, this is a great opportunity to elevate your career and scope of responsibilities!
Our client is a Fortune Global 500 publicly traded company and the world’ s leading provider of HR solutions, with more than 32, 000 FTE employees and around 5, 100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The services they offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, and career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are looking for a strategic hunter who enjoys new business development in the following region: PA, OH, IN, KY, VA, WV, MD. This highly professional and competent national accounts team of seven spans the United States targeting the largest companies in America.
Key Specifications of the Role:
- Develop and implement sales, marketing and service strategy to ensure national accounts sales growth and profitability.
- Collaborate with staffing services branch and line management to ensure successful recruiting and delivery.
- Negotiate major national account contracts, with significant support from corporate HQ. Ensure the accurate/timely preparation and administration of proposals and contracts.
- Coordinate with client senior management to ensure superior customer satisfaction, provide customers information on cutting edge products and services.
- Position can sit anywhere in the following states: OH, PA, IN, KY, VA, WV, MD
- This is a career opportunity with EXTRAORDINARY upward mobility. There is a lucrative compensation plan comprised of a 6 figure base salary and an aggressive commission plan paid out over 3 years.
- 5+ years of Staffing Industry sales experience, ideally at a regional or national level.
- A self directed yet highly collaborative work style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High touch, high tech, highly successful track record of new business development.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent
- Staffing industry sales experience is required.
Job Number 4607
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.