Sr Manager Major Accounts Team, Staffing
155 Federal Street Boston, MA 02110 | Full-time
Senior Manager- Major Accounts Team
Our client is the largest Boston based staffing firm and they are looking for an individual who is excited to play an important role in leading a Major Accounts Team. The role would report into the current Director of Major Accounts and serve as the right hand person for managing the division. Currently the division has 5+ team members and growing. This position offers future growth into a Director level role and has unlimited earning potential. The ideal candidate will have a previous track record of success within developing relationships, managing large teams and problem solving.
- Overseeing the full cycle business development process for the team you lead including managing client openings and the full cycle recruiting process.
- Participate in management meetings to contribute to the continued development of the client relationships you oversee
- Participate in internal hiring initiatives to further grow and develop your teams.
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- Strategic growth planning; handle forecasting & budget process, and retention plans
- 5 years of experience in the staffing industry or similar experience
- Prior experience managing and growing multiple teams
- Interest in personal growth and development as a business professional
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger management team
- Bachelors Degree in related field
Job Number 4524
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.