Senior Business Development Manager, Financial Consulting / Staff Augmentation
1255 Drummers Lane Wayne, PA 19087
Senior Business Development Manager, Financial Consulting / Staff Augmentation - Wayne, PA
If you have experience selling projects in the financial arena, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a mid-market financial consulting/staff augmentation firm is seeking Senior Business Development candidates for their mid-Atlantic/Philadelphia market. They focus on project-based work with financial expertise to firms that manufacture products of all kinds.
This position is responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy that will result in new business specifically for the consulting group. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, manage, and follow-up on engagement leads.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline needed to meet and exceed annual revenue objectives. Responsible for reporting pipeline activity to management.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams for assigned territory.
- Create and execute strategy in accordance with the revenue goals and objectives outlined in the local office annual budget.
- Maintain control of the sales process at all times through both direct involvement in the process and through oversight and coaching of the sales team. Responsible for the sales process from lead sourcing /identification and contract negotiations to signed engagement letter.
- Assist Marketing Team with the execution of corporate marketing strategy and PR initiatives in support of sales activities. Drive local marketing initiatives by coordinating the development and customization of marketing collateral.
- Provide management with intelligence on market trends while developing strategies for achieving increased penetration.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance and/or Master’ s Degree in Business
- Ten plus years of experience selling professional services and/or consulting services to C-Level Executives and Senior Management.
- Experience in the development, management and execution of sales process, including sourcing, lead generation, sales strategy and pipeline development.
Competitive compensation plan with a commission structure that rewards over 100% of base.
If interested in exploring this great opportunity, please contact us today.
Job Number 5373
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.